I have coached my class with proper behaviors on this trip. My desire is for our class to shine as the best school group to have ever visited these venues:
- When we enter a building, no one should even detect our presence.
- When we speak, it should be with a "museum" voice.
- When we ask questions, we should ask intelligent questions.
- When we respond to adults, it should be include "yes, sir" or "no ma'am".
- When possible and appropriate, students should approach our hosts or guides to personally thank them, shaking their hands and looking them in the eyes.
- Students must, at all times, be ready to listen and adhere to my instructions.
I really want to hear comments about my class from people working in the places we are visiting. This would make my day.