Things may not always be as they appear. Here is a terrific piece of storytelling, but at the same time, a terrific message.
- What or who is the little bird in this video? What or who are the other birds?
- Does the ocean represent something different? What?
- Why is the little bird apprehensive?
- Is the mother bird being mean to the little one? Was there another way to do what she was trying to do?
- Have you ever felt apprehensive about something? What was it? How did you overcome the feeling?
- Can you use apprehension in your favor? When you feel it coming on, how do you approach it?
- How might you help other people overcome their apprehensions?