Good sportsmanship is more than just a hand slap with the opponent, while mumbling "Good game," after the game. Good sportsmanship, when it happens naturally, is a beautiful thing.
- Are things more difficult when you are different from the people around you?
- What part does a coach play in guiding a team to victory? In guiding a team to be good sports?
- How many chances should you give a person to do the right thing?
- Can both teams win? How?
- Is this the best thing that will ever happen in Mitchell's life? What else could lie ahead?
- What does it mean to "treat others the way you want to be treated"? What does it not mean?
- How do you want to be treated?