At first, I heard, "That music is so sad." Then we considered the music a little more closely.
- Does everyone need someone else to "raise them up"?
- What is a time when you needed someone to raise you up?
- Do you sometimes have to wait "in silence" for someone to rescue you?
- What does it mean to be supported by strong shoulders?
- How does it feel to "stand on mountains" or "walk on stormy seas"?
- Would this be an effective song to raise money for needy children?
- Would the song be more or less effective with an American children's choir?
- What can you do with the support of a team that you can't do on your own?