Your brain works best when its thoughts are organized and make sense. How can your brain be organized until you are organized? A sure sign you are on the right track is to look around you. Look at the top of your table. Look at your chair pocket. Look at the floor around you. Is that what the inside of your head looks like?
- The top of your table should only have things on it you are currently using.
- Put everything else in its proper place.
- You should not have anything on the floor.
- Your supplies will be collected.
- Your seat pocket will be free for your planner, pencils, and a book or two.
- Anything left out or left at school is subject to being swept into the trash. The teacher will attempt to keep this from happening, but there is no guarantee. These items will be placed outside the door in the mornings to be claimed by their owners or moved to lost and found.