- Aloof, coldly indifferent, meh: what attitude is described by these terms?
- Do people sometimes feel unsatisfied by their own lives, jobs, families, and schools? Why?
- What does the narrator mean by the term Be More Dog?
- Whose responsibility is it to make the necessary changes to your attitude/life?
- Is goal-setting part of the solution to those changes?
- What are your "running, chasing cars, sticks" motivations?
- Define Carpe Diem. How does this term apply to you and your attitude?
This is a different way to think about it.
Take one minute to watch this video.
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)