- Does the "Golden Rule" apply to family members?
- In some cases, we treat family members worse than we treat strangers? Why might this be true?
- Have you ever annoyed another member of your family on purpose? Accidentally?
- At times, do you need someone to "carry" you? When?
- In this video the father refuses to give up on his son. What does he do instead?
- Is it possible to feel defeated to the point that you just don't care any more? What motivates you to keep going even when you've hit rock bottom?
- Explain the phrase "Family Is Forever".
Sometimes our families can get on our nerves. Whether it be a brother or sister, older or younger, or the parent-child relationship in this video, we must remember that our relationships matter.
Take three minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)