that one person makes a difference!
You just never know when you might be that one person.
- How would our nation be different if Joshua Chamberlain had not held his ground?
- What role does confidence have in winning battles in war? In life?
- When have you been asked to do something you thought was impossible for you to do?
- Have you ever been knocked down? What made you get back up?
- When is it more advisable to retreat? To charge?
- What motivates you to "fix bayonets" and charge even when things look bleak?