- What emotions does this man present in his tone of voice? What makes you say so?
- What happened to his papa? Why doesn't he answer the boy's knock?
- Can a person "father" or "mother" himself if he has to?
- Do parents want better for their children than they have? How do you know?
- What does it mean, "You are still my son, but you are not my choices"?
- What gives a boy strength and wisdom when a parent is absent?
Sometimes it helps to understand another point of view, and sometimes we just need to contemplate some well-rhythmed poetry. Knock Knock may not be something you can relate to...but then again, maybe it is.
Take two and a half minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)