- Have you ever had an "impossible" dream? What was it?
- What happens when you do not act on your dream or share your dream with other people?
- What made these boys successful?
- Did you notice the village members laughing at the boys? Did you notice them change their tune when they saw the boys progress? When is it all right to "change your tune"?
- Is it possible for a disadvantage to strengthen you? How?
- Can you make a difference? How and for whom?
Just because you're at a disadvantage does not mean you can't succeed...but sometimes it takes more than an idea and more than a dream; it takes action.
Take five minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)