Three students returned with ribbons:
- 4th Place, 5th Grade Number Sense: DANIEL F.
- 8th Place, 4th Grade Sprint: GREY
- 7th Place, 4th Grade Sprint: DANIEL R.
- 8th Place, 5th Grade Sprint: DANIEL F.
- 6th Place, 5th Grade Target: DANIEL F.
More importantly, Mr. Culbertson and I agree that these kids continue to make us proud in the world. They appropriately introduce themselves to other people and follow up with conversation. They clean up after themselves with very little reminding. They quietly behave on the school bus. They order their food with appropriate volume and patiently await their orders. They respect others in a restaurant. They hold doors for people. They say thank you when handed something. We saw plenty of students from other schools who did not do these things.
Our next contest is at Thomas Jefferson Independent Day School, here in Joplin, on February 11.