- What is Mr. Jordan's point in this presentation?
- Why does he say that failure gave him strength and pain was his motivation?
- How hard do players of professional sports work?
- Did Michael Jordan set the expectations of basketball too high for anyone to reach?
- Do people make excuses for not being "good enough"? In what areas have you seen this?
- Do we sometimes settle for who we are and stop working for who we could be?
Michael Jordan is arguably the best basketball player to walk onto a court. He is legendary. This video is intended to make us think about our own efforts, motivations, and roadblocks (Well actually, they're trying to sell shoes, but don't pay attention to that.).
Take a minute to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)