- Do you ever feel like people are critical of you because you are different? How do you overcome?
- Have you ever mistreated someone because they are different? Why?
- What will it take for you to realize that our differences make us special?
- Do you have a talent or something you like to do? Do you let other people see your talent?
- What song would you sing for your audition? Would it be a song to tell your story?
- How do you feel about the judges' comments? Were they genuine?
Speech impediment? Disfigurement? Learning disability? It might make a difference, but you can make an even greater difference when you push through it.
Take nine and a half minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)