- What lesson does the elephant story teach?
- Have you allowed other people to discourage you?
- Is there something you want to do, but that you think you can't do? What makes you think you can't do it? What is holding you back?
- What can you tell yourself when others discourage you?
- Have you ever told someone they would never be able to do something?
- What is the opposite of discouragement?
We talk a lot about Growth Mindset, but here is a video that describes it a little differently.
Take a moment to watch this:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)