- What is an assumption?
- Has anyone ever discriminated against you because of the way you look (skin color, hair, clothing, etc.)?
- What do people assume about you?
- What is more important - the way you look or your personality?
- How do you decide who you like to hang around with?
- Would these children have acted differently if they faced each other from the start? How?
- Are assumptions good or bad? Discuss why you think so.
We tend to make a lot of assumptions based on first impressions, but what if you could meet a person before seeing him/her? Would you draw different conclusions?
Take a moment to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)