- What lesson do the children in this video learn from the man in the queue?
- How can you recognize when someone needs legitimate help?
- Did any of the people in this video ask for help? Why not?
- What did the grandma choose to leave the cake and not other items from her shopping?
- The cake was not a need, but a want. What is the difference?
- How does a simple act of caring create a ripple? How does that ripple come back to you?
Have you ever thrown a rock into the water and watched the growing circle of ripples that result on the water's surface? This video makes a poignant observation about those ripples. The man in the queue (line) has something to say about kindness and reaching out to others.
Take six minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)