- What kinds of relationships did we see represented in the video?
- Why do people fail to communicate with the people closest to them?
- Why are people emotional when they are finally honest?
- Who do you spend time with? When was the last time you complimented him/her/them?
- What should you say that you don't?
- Do you have any ideas for how to make this happen more in our school/community?
The people closest to us, the people we see every day, often go without our saying anything nice to them about them. We might need to think about ways we can fix this.
Take a moment to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)