- What feelings would this situation germinate in the participants?
- Would you have thought about repaying the money owed by someone else? Was it Christian's responsibility? What drove him to respond the way he did?
- What was Christian willing to give up to repay the victim?
- What was the victim willing to give up to appreciate the victim?
- Was the boy's dad driven by a need to help his family? Does that excuse his actions?
- How might the dad have acquired the money he needed in a different manner?
- The reporter claims, "No victims here." Is this true? Justify your answer.
Are we really the product of our upbringing? Do we take on the traits of our environment? This is a human interest story that will really pluck your empathy strings and make you think about how you will respond the next time you have the opportunity to do the right thing.
Take three minutes to watch this video
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)