Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
- Is the Sticks-and-Stones phrase out of fashion? Why or why not?
- What is the wisdom of Sticks and Stones?
- Have you experienced "emotional scars" in your life? Were they caused by the words of another person?
- What is the most powerful word you can think of? What gives that word power for you?
- How do you remember to defend yourself with kindness when faced by a mean person?
- What songs can you think of that send the message of "Words will never hurt me"?
- Define resilience. How can you get more of it?