- The classroom, the plans, and the teacher are ready! I have very little to do for the last week before class begins, so I plan on helping the new teacher next door.
- ClassDojo and email are the best ways to contact me. Please check your ClassDojo app every day. You may also use the contact form here on our website.
- There will be no Open House, but if you should want to meet me and talk to me, please arrange a time with me by sending me a message here on ClassDojo. I can probably mask up and meet you in front of the building any time between 1:00 and 3:00, next week (September 17-21). I might even be able to meet you on Thursday or Friday morning if that would be better.
- You can drop off your school supplies during those times, as well…or just send them any day during the first week or two of school. Remember that our supply list is a little different from the ones in the stores: https://hoggatteer.weebly.com/homeroom/back-to-school-school-supplies.
- Right now, we have only 17 students in our class. With that small of a group, we will be in a great position to adhere to the current health suggestions in our room.
- The most important papers for parents will be sent home with students on the first day. Make sure you look for them and go over them with your child.
We are going to hit the ground running on Monday, August 24!
I hope you’re as ready as I am.