If you have a computer at home with internet access, I am putting together some lesson sets on a new site. The first lesson set is already complete and available if you want to get the kids something organized to focus on. This site is separate from our original website: instead, you can find it at HOGGATTEERS@HOME.
While we are all "busy" flattening the curve, let us stay ahead of the curve, as well, and not waste this moment. Please visit our new site and stay in your learning routine.
- the alliance of France and the fledgling USA
- three characters of the Revolution: John André, Peggy Shippen, and Moses Michael Hayes
- the First Amendment: the Freedom of Religion
- three locations: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Newport, Rhode Island, and Paris France
- reading comprehension questions
- reading fluency
- comparing fractions greater than one using benchmarks
- bonus content: physical education, read aloud, and science