- Should we just accept that there will always be someone among us who bullies people?
- Why did J.J. bully his classmates? What satisfaction does he get?
- What did J.J. need to realize in order to curb his bullying tendencies?
- Could anyone have done something for J.J. earlier to help him stop?
- Is Lou just a magical creature, or does he represent something or somebody in particular?
- If the the way we treat others can change the playground, what does the way we treat others change the world? How might that happen?
Every person who becomes a bully becomes a bully for a reason. We would do well to help them if possible.
Take some time to watch this short video:
Now for some questions:
For more, check out our entire Positive Behavior Conversations collection.
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)