- What does spoiled mean?
- Have you ever received a gift you did not want? How did you react?
- What kind of reaction did the parents expect when they handed the gift to the boy? How did they feel when he rejected their gift?
- Why did the boy reject the gift?
- How can one boy love the same gift that the other boy rejected?
- What is the lesson that the boy learned in this video?
- How did the first boy feel when he finally opened the book?
Sometimes we need to appreciate what we have.
Take some time to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about us...and check in regularly for updates, posted before DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT, daily!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)