Take five and a half minutes to watch this video:
- Are people ever so "low" (poor, beaten, sad) that they cannot make music?
- Which is better, a solo performance or a collaborative performance?
- At what times in a person's life does s/he need someone else to stand by?
- Does this phrase mean more than its words indicate? What does "stand by me" mean?
- How does this international performance enhance the song?
- What were your first impressions of the performers? Did your opinions change as the music progressed? Does this have application outside of this video?