- Have we forgotten how to make friends?
- When you meet a person, is it immediately easy to have a conversation? Why or why not?
- Is it unusual to approach a stranger and make friends? Are there dangers involved?
- Can it be enjoyable to be alone, or must we always have someone with us? Is it OK to eat alone?
- What was the most touching moment in this short video?
- Must a person be like you to be your friend? Can you be friends with a person who is different from you? How many ways were the folks in this video different?
- What punctuation mark did you see the most of in this video? What does that tell you about carrying on a mature conversation?
Making friends is not always easy.
Take a little time to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted almost daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)