- Is there ever a time when a person should steal? Are there other avenues for assistance at our disposal?
- The man gave the boy the medicine his mother needed, but he also gave him vegetable soup. What are some examples of "going the extra mile" that you have experienced?
- The shop owner worked hard for a living. Why would he choose to share with people instead of keeping the money he earned?
- Have you ever been worried about something that you couldn't fix?
- Is it ever too late to say thank you?
- What does thank you mean to you? How does it feel to be appreciated?
Sometimes we never realize the effects of our actions. For example, I teach fourth graders - some of whom I will never see again once they leave my classroom on the last day of school. Yet, I know they take pieces of me with them. I pray not that they remember me, but that what I have taught them will stay with them.
Take three minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted almost daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)