- What motivates people to help strangers?
- What would your reaction be if a stranger helped you? How should you accept help from a stranger?
- Is it appropriate to help a stranger? When is it safe? Not safe?
- Do people often wait for someone to help them before looking for opportunities to help someone else?
- How would this video be different if no one had helped the skateboarder stand up at the beginning?
- Is there another song that would have made the scene feel different? What did this music do to enhance the meaning of the video?
Kindness is contagious, but don't wait for someone to do something for you before you do something for someone else. Look for ways to help someone. Today and everyday.
Take six minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)