- What are the first things a baby needs to learn?
- Is this really a video for a person "on their first day", or could it be for us?
- What can you do to make the world a better place?
- Does the world have a reason to be glad you are here?
- Explain why love is louder than hatred ("even if hate has a bullhorn").
- What, besides "We're glad you're here", do we need to say more to each other?
- What does it mean to teach someone to "be a person"?
Let's face it: from the moment a person is born, s/he begins learning.
Take four minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)