- What does it mean to be an "unsung hero"? Do you someone who fits that description?
- Do you think Miss Connie served her students well? If so, why didn't her students recognize that?
- She's already being paid to do her job; why should she expect any more?
- What makes a person like Miss Connie do her job with such passion?
- Why do people wait until the last minute to show their appreciation? Should we express our thanks along the way instead?
- What is the impact of a person like Miss Connie on the world? Is she a positive example to the people around her? Are you?
Sometimes people do their jobs quietly, not looking for recognition or fortune...but expressing our appreciation to those people is very important.
Take five minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
For more, check out our entire Positive Behavior Conversations collection.
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)