- What is this song really about?
- Is this a song about singing? Bragging? Leading?
- What is one voice really capable of achieving?
- What is most frightening about "facing the unknown"?
- Does success depend on more than a voice? What other qualities are necessary?
- What are the most important words you ever heard a voice say?
- How is achievement related to working together in harmony?
- Is it important for others to "hear what's on your mind"?
I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it, some 30 years ago. The song describes more than just a song, more than just a singer. In the original version Barry Manilow sang all 40 of the background vocals himself. While that was impressive, but I like the version here better.
Take three and a half minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted almost daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)