- Were you surprised at how many people failed before they succeeded?
- How might this video inspire a person who feels weak or depressed?
- Do you think any of the people in this video ever felt beaten down or worthless? Why do you think so?
- What makes these people different from others who did not succeed?
- How does the music contribute to the tone of this video?
- Would the video have been as effective, less effective, or more effective with narration rather than written words?
- When have you felt unsuccessful? Were you able to rise above the failure? How?
You might be surprised what successful people had to endure before achieving success.
Take four minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)