- Is this just a message for preschool kids?
- What is the main message the singers are trying to get kids to understand?
- What scenes could be added to the beginning?
- Have you ever said some of the things that the Muppets said about their abilities?
- What are the results of telling yourself that you will never be able to do something?
- What's the difference between can't and can't yet?
- What are some better things to say to yourself when faced with difficult situations?
- Does the word yet really have power? Explain.
When it comes to learning new things, we must recognize the power of a little three-letter word - yet. It simply means that even though I don't know how to do something now doesn't mean I never will.
Take three minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted almost daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)