- What are some of the challenges a teacher faces?
- Is it easy teaching you? Are you easy to teach?
- What have you done to show your appreciation to a teacher in the past?
- How can you show your appreciation to anyone who does something for you?
- What does your appreciation do for a person?
- What would you say to a teacher you have had if you had the chance to talk to him/her?
- We acknowledge students-citizens in assemblies? Would you be willing to do that for a teacher you have had in our school?
Teaching can be a challenge. It's nice when people, and especially students, recognize that.
Take a moment to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
For more exercises like this one, find our Positive Behavior Conversations page.
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted almost daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)