- Are people more comfortable with being mean when they are online than when they are in person? Why or why not?
- What affect does calling someone names have on the recipient?
- If you don't like someone, is there an alternative to telling her you don't like her? What else could you do?
- Has anyone ever put you down with mean words? How did you respond?
- How do you think the performers here felt about the words that were said of them? What was their response?
- How is constructive criticism different from the meanness displayed in the messages during the first part of the video?
- How did the messages change when the projector was turned around? What did turning the projector around signify?
- What kind of voices should we all listen to?
Lindsey Stirling and Switchfoot made a video together, and the music means something, but the video tells more of the story.
Take three minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted almost daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)