- Might endless, repetitive questions irritate a person? Do you have an example to share?
- What lesson is the older gentleman trying to convey to the younger man?
- Are you ever too busy to give a loving answer to someone?
- How many times should you answer a question for someone? Do circumstances make a difference?
- Is it worth your energy to lose your temper? What could be done instead?
- Do the foreign language and the subtitles add to the mood of this scene?
- Is there ever a time when children repay their elders for raising them? When?
- If your parents kept a journal about your childhood, what kinds of things would they have recorded?
What is it about different generations that makes it hard to communicate? What is it about fathers and sons that makes it difficult to relate to one another? This video has something to teach us - boys and girls - about relating to our parents and grandparents. It might even say something to the parents and grandparents?
Take five minutes to watch this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted almost daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)