- Is it wrong to be popular? Explain.
- Do you consider a person's appearance when considering him/her for friendship? What are the most important things to consider when making friends?
- Do you feel superior to others because you look better than they do, are stronger than they are, have a vibrant personality and they don't? Do you feel inferior to others because you aren't as good looking, aren't as strong, or don't have as vibrant a personality as they?
- How do you know if you are hanging around with the wrong crowd?
- Do you think this young lady deserves respect for her speech? Why or why not?
- Do you think this young lady has experienced the type of treatment she describes in her speech?
Your height, your weight, your lack of intelligence, your lack of athleticism - None is a reason for you to feel inferior. Here is a speech constructed and delivered by a seventh grader.
Take six minutes to view this video:
Now for some questions:
The Hoggatteer Revolution
is an extensive,
the Arts and Sciences
in the beautiful, friendly
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE BRAVE
This site is described as
"a fantastic site... chockablock full of interesting ideas,
and useful resources."
...to like, bookmark, pin,
tweet, and share
about the site...
and check in regularly
for new material,
posted almost daily before
DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!
Book Mr. Hoggatt Securely
for Your Event
Choose Your Platform:
Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Checks & Balances
Links to external sites
on the internet are for convenience only.
No endorsement or approval of any content, products, or services is intended.
Opinions on sites are not necessarily shared
by Mr. Hoggatt
(In fact, sometimes
Mr. Hoggatt doesn't agree with anyone.)